HAIR COLOR TRENDS FOR WOMEN | 2020



This year has been good/bad I don't know but one thing i do know is quarantine made people do weird stuff like : Cut their own hair (or someone else's) which they later found out it was a bad idea.
And dye their own or someone else's hair.
Then the #itgirl style trend came and took over...
But one good thing came out of it is gorgeous hair color ideas and styles 
Here are some examples:
- THE FRONT BLONDE STEAKS







Of course the queen of hair transformation #kyliejenner


After this there's as I'd like to call it 
- THE NARCISSA MALFOY HAIR COLORS
Remember?!

Well....

And..

And WHY DO I LIKE THIS SOO MUCH?!
HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MOM TO LET ME DO THIS?!
Aaaand finally there's the :

- ONE FRONT STEAK COLORED:


Or one side

And that's it .
Personally i could never do these colors/ways to my hair even if i find them just wwow!
But i hope it inspired some of you to make a change or if you wanted to dye your hair and didn't find inspiration i hope this post gave you ideas.
- if you are the owner of a picture or mentioned in one of the pictures above please let me know! 
Thank you!
Till next time
Chao!

Comments