GET TO KNOW ME! KNOW THE BLOGGER TAG:



So i was on Pinterest and saw a pin from @glamourandgiggles about blog post ideas and found LOTS of wonderful tips and the first one inspired me to do it
And since I'm too lazy to search my own questions I'm just gonna answer hers which she answered from @Natasha (couldn't find her) 
I kind of changed some of the questions a bit and added others since there are things she did that i didnt you could say
So here we go :
1- HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I'm 22 yo 
2- What do you do for a living?
I don't have a job right now but I'm looking up, and with the way the world is right now things aren't looking up for the most part
3- WHAT DID YOU STUDY?
I am in my final year in college (graduation was delayed 🙃) my major is HRM
4- WHAT DO YOU DO FIRST EYES OR FACE?
I always do the face first THEN eyes since i VERY rarely wear eyeshadow (it's hard to find a brand that doesn't cause me allergies).
5- HAVE YOU EVER DYED YOUR HAIR ?
Nope, never.
6- WHY DID YOU START A BLOG?
Well, i always loved writing, especially in English (even if it's not my first language, actually it's my third) and because of this pandemic I can't seem to find anything to entertain me nor a job so i thought why not? I wanted to do this a long time ago anyway.
7- DO YOU COLLECT MAKE-UP OR DO YOU BUY IT ONLY WHEN YOU NEED IT?
I wish i could collect make-up I've always had a passion for it, but since it's very expensive and a lot of brands are out of reach here i buy when i really need it.
8- HOW OFTEN DO YOU WEAR FALCE LASHES?
Never.
9- DO YOU WEAR MAKE-UP WHEN YOU'RE AT HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY?
No, I don't have the resources nor the motivation for that.
10- HOW MANY HIGH-END MAKE-UP DO YOU HAVE?
None.
11- WHAT LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?
Arabic, French and English (written and read)
12- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Navy blue always, it has such an elegance to it!
13- OTHER THAN THIS BLOG WHAT DO YOU DO?
I have a YouTube channel where i post slideshows If you want to check it out i posted videos here let me know what you think!

Comments